Eibach Releases Lowering Springs for Tesla Model 3
Now available for your Model 3, the Eibach Pro-Kit performance springs deliver upgraded performance and ride comfort using our progressive spring technology.
By lowering the Center of Gravity (CoG) the Pro-Kit increases steering response and improves vehicle dynamics for a sportier, more balanced feel. Additionally, the reduction in fender gap and ground clearance can also contribute to improved efficiency of the Model 3’s aerodynamic design.
Lowering: Front – 1.2″ Rear – 1.2″
Rough Country LED Bumpers for 15-18 Ford F-150
Give your F-150 an aggressive, new appearance with Rough Country’s Front & Rear LED Bumpers. These easy-to-install upgrades give your truck an improved look and better protection while offering incredible off-road illumination.
Rough Country’s Front LED Bumper features four Rough Country Black-Series 2in LED Cubes and a 20in LED Light Bar that offer over 15,000 lumens of combined lighting power. This kit also includes an innovative relocation bracket that retains your Adaptive Cruise Control feature.
Each rear bumper features two Rough Country Black-Series 2in LED Flush Mount Cubes and integrated steps for easy access to the bed. This bumper also relocates the rear proximity sensors and retains the factory receiver hitch for towing.
Rough Country’s F-150 bumpers are powder coated matte black and ready to withstand the elements for a long lifespan of good looks. Easy to install with no cutting or drilling required!
All New SmartLift Power Lift Gate From MITO Corp!
- Plug & Play, Vehicle Specific
- Multi-Operation with Key FOB & Cabin/Cargo Buttons
- Soft-Close Technology (Select Kits)
- Factory Remote Programming
- Adjustable Gate Height Settings
- Smart Close (Prevents Closure on Animals, People, and Objects)
- Selectable Audio Alarm During Operation
Now you can open and close your lift gate easier than ever! MITO Corporation has released a power lift gate kit that is vehicle specific to make it look like it came from the factory. Each kit includes two retrofitted struts, an interior switch, a rear gate cargo switch, control module, and vehicle specific wiring harness. This kit is perfect for those who are always on the go, no more item dropping just to open a door!
The SmartLift Power Lift Gate kit is available for the following models: Chevy Equinox, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, GMC Terrain, Honda CRV, Honda Odyssey, Kia Sedona, Mercedes Metris, Nissan Rogue, Toyota Rav4, and Toyota Sienna. Kits for other models are currently under development, so be sure to ask if yours has become available yet! For questions regarding pricing and product availability, please contact our sales staff.
Coastline Motorsport is an official dealer and installer for MITO Corporation.
All New Bespoke Nero Forged 3 Piece Wheel Line
Vorsteiner forged aluminum bespoke wheels are made using the latest T-6061 aerospace grade aluminum blocks and individually machined to your exacting standards. These wheels are lightweight and load rated for your specific vehicle to maximize weight efficiency and performance. Each wheel is made custom for your vehicle in your desired finish.
Upgrade Your Wrangler JL Looks and Performance!
Poison Spyder Bruiser Series Off-Road Front Bumper and Skid Plate
The Bruiser™ front bumper for the Jeep JL is a grille-width, high clearance bumper with recessed winch mounting. This bumper is fabricated from 3/16″ plate steel, CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed into a low profile, high clearance design for optimum off-road performance. The ends of the bumper extend far enough to protect the lower corner of the JL grille, but not far enough to hinder tire clearance or tire access to vertical obstacles. Also available is the matching JL Bruiser™ Front Skid, which works with the Bruiser™ bumper to protect the Jeep’s suspension and steering components. These bumpers are finished in black with Poison Spyder’s proprietary SpyderShell™ Armor Coat process.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5″ Off-Road Suspension System
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is excited to announce the release of our full lineup of 2.5″ suspension systems for the 2018-UP Jeep Wrangler JL. Aimed at drastically improving (not just maintaining) on and off-road ride quality these systems include a combination of dual rate coil springs, 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, link arms, track bars, bump stops, sway bar end links, and all necessary hardware for a complete install. The JL is a much more “refined” vehicle compared to previous Wranglers, and with improved suspension geometry and more robust components this new Jeep sees significant performance gains with ICON suspension products.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5” suspension systems for the Jeep JL allow up to 30% more wheel travel for increased off-road performance! In addition, this kit allows for the use of a 35” tire, while ICON Alloys offers wheels in both a 4.5” and 4.75” backspace that provides ideal fitment for the varying axle widths found on Rubicon and non-Rubicon models. For those who are looking to install a 37” tire, ICON has an optional bump stop spacer kit (PN: 22029) that allows for this as well.
- 2.5″ lift height
- Fits 35″ tires (37″ with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3″ front, 2″ rear increase in wheel travel
- Dramatically improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- 2.5 Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of terrain and driving styles
- Tubular steel link arms with dual durometer bushings for noise free performance, maximum articulation, and minimal bind
- Heavy duty steel track bars feature maintenance free bushings, FK rod ends, and on-vehicle adjustability
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5″ Wide, 4.5″ Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires : 35″ x 12.50 (Larger tires will fit with recommended bump stop spacer kit and minor trimming)
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys ‘Rebound’ | 17×8.5 / 4.5″ BS / -6mm Offset or ICON Alloys ‘Six Speed’ | 17×8.5 / 4.5″ BS / -6mm Offset
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5″ Wide, 4.75″ Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35″ X 12.50 (37″ tires will fit with recommended bump stop spacer kit)
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys ‘Alpha’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75″ BS / 0mm Offset or ICON Alloys ‘Shield’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75″ BS / 0mm Offset